This week was a tough week for my productivity. My mom was here until Tuesday and we did a lot of sight-seeing and tourist stuff. It was fun and I love having that time with my mom.
The only thing, was that it wore me out and knocked me off my schedule. For the rest of this week I’ve tried to recharge and get motivated. With my energy levels and people levels (wanting/ lack of wanting or needing to socialize/ be around people) all messed up it was hard to much of anything.
I started writing a few times only to either not be able to finish or to be disappointed with what I wrote.
Thankfully, I went to bed early last night and went to Jiu-Jitsu this morning. I’m not 100% back and motivated to do everything I should want to do, but I am writing this post and have ideas about what to write next.
Also, I feel like I can’t be too hard on myself, since I did recently have a real good week when I wrote, Artist: a monologue. I also published a video of me performing it.
One thing I am excited about that should be starting this week is that I am going to be switching my Goal Getters’ videos over to my main YouTube channel. I will be recording a fast alert video, hopefully today for that channel then publishing the steps and tips videos on my main channel later this week. This way I can have all the statics in one place from here on out. Also, I have a few more subscribers on my main channel, so the videos will theoretically get watched a little more.
With that I will leave you with excitement to see what I do in the following weeks. If you are not excited for more things to come at least you can see what I have done. Here is the list.
Okay, so it is not much of a list. Next week’s should be longer.
If you follow my blog you know that I am doing a 100 day challenge where I do at least a ‘base’ workout. This consists of 10 reps of 10 different exercises. I first challenged myself to this undertaking in my 100 day challenge post. Since then I have recorded little things that I either felt, learned or thought of while doing the workout. I write these little records on a piece of paper and have now filled 3 pages. The first 2 have their own posts (1st post and 2nd post links).
This latest list starts on day 54, but since this is a new post the numbering starts at 1. Here is the latest list.
- Feeling pooped and icky is not an excuse. You can still reach for your goals. ( I was happy with this day, since there was a smiley face after it.)
- I’m so ready for bed, but I did my exercises so won’t be angry with myself tomorrow.
- Good day, good training and good fun. (It was a BJJ class day and I was smiling.)
- I feel like a warrior. A sneezing warrior, but still I’m a fighter now.
- I took the day off get stuff done and did everything and them some with a smile on my face. (It was another smiling BJJ class day.)
- I am becoming a better me at least with fitness. Life is a process.
- Only 40 more days until a new goal or challenge. I’m excited.
- I’m realizing the scale is not my friend. I am tougher than it tell me since I am not used to muscle.
- I didn’t think about working out I just did it. That’s what happens when goals become habit.
- You can learn anything, just try and ask questions. ( It was a BJJ class day. )
- New goals, new challenges and dreams combine beautifully.
- Pushing yourself when you think you can’t won’t only prove the negative thought bit also put a smile on your face.
- Always looking back may be a bad thing. Yet being reminded of how far you’ve come is good.
- Even if you don’t feel like you can do it doesn’t mean you can’t. You can do it.
- You really do control your attitude and mood so believe you can and be happy.
- It’s hard to do your daily goals when your routine is off; hard not impossible.
- Pushing yourself is always good. ( I went to my first BJJ tournament on this day.)
- No matter what you think you are awesome. (I went to the tournament again and decided I wanted to start working towards competing.)
- I may have shown up lat to class but I showed up. (I showed up half an hour late to class because of traffic and work. I still showed up though.)
- You life is yours so live you life and achieve your goals.
- Being positive and thinking positive changes everything.
- I’m pretty sure I can do anything I set my mind to and you can too.
- Since I danced and did kick boxing I did my workout a bit different but I did it.
- The challenge is paying off. I’m seeing physical, mental and endurance changes. (I went to class that day. I must have been able to do more than normal.)
- Always be honest with yourself and know what motivate you.
- Hobbies and goals should be fun work. If not why do them. (I went to class and it must have been a fun one, since I was thinking about fun work.)
- Woot! It’s tough but I keep going (This was on day 80).
- Support is great and needed to have. Be grateful for your support system
Bonus thought – Trying is winning because you are beating those who are not trying and your yesterday self.